- Sterling Lake Superior with hammered texture and copper textured Upper Peninsula—all hand-sawn. This listing is for the rustic~understated~antiqued finish. Patina added.
- Sterling Silver bail—only silver touches the skin.
- Sterling silver "925" mark and my initials as the maker on the back. (The texture on the back is from my anvil which is a 12" actual piece of rail road track that I love working on!)
- Included is your choice of an 18" or 20” soft, supple and sturdy sterling silver chain that I added the same patina to, so as to compliment the pendant.
- Pendant measures 1” x 7/8”
- I hand-applied a microcrystalline wax to both the pendant and chain to inhibit tarnishing.
- Included is a Sunshine polishing cloth for quick touch-ups when tarnishing does occur.
- All purchases come in a gift box or bag ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio