Textured Hoop Sterling Silver Earrings ~ Made in Michigan ~ Upper Peninsula
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- These earrings are the same hoops that frame all my Isle Royale pendants!
- Created in my home studio overlooking Lake Superior in in the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- Sterling textured hoops that are simple, classic and neutral and are versatile enough to be worn with jeans or that little black dress.
- Pair nicely with my Isle Royale pendants or by themselves!
- Hypoallergenic Niobium Earwires with sterling silver beads.
- Patina applied for an organic, antiqued look and to highlight the texture.
- Museum quality microcrystalline wax hand-applied to inhibit tarnishing.
- Rubber earnuts included for protection from loss.
- Hoops measure 1/2".
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of The jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio. Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!