- A stunning piece of the Keweenaw Peninsula! The Keweenaw Peninsula is a very special place in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, jutting out into Lake Superior and featuring geological specimans that occur no other place in the world!
- This stone includes white quartz, green epidote and quite a bit of copper!
- Sterling Silver and fine silver setting with patina added to accentuate the twisted sterling wire and drops of this elegant setting. The back is stamped with the mark 925 for sterling silver and my initals as the artist.
- Pendant measures 1-1/2” x 7/8”
- Included is a 20” Sterling Silver chain with lobster clasp with patina added to highlight the comfortable woven pattern of this chain.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio