- Sterling Lake Superiors with hammered texture and copper textured Upper Peninsulas—all hand-sawn with a jeweler's saw.
- Sterling silver "925" mark and my initials as the maker on the backs. (The texture on the back is from my anvil which is an actual 12" piece of rail road track that I love working on!)
- Sterling Silver earwires with complimenting copper bead.
- Earrings measure a dainty 3/4" x 5/8” with a 1-1/8" drop.
- I hand-applied a microcrystalline wax to the earrings to inhibit tarnishing.
- Included is a Sunshine polishing cloth for quick touch-ups when tarnishing does occur.
- All purchases come in a gift box or bag ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio