- Beautiful, faceted, free-form amethyst
- Sterling silver setting with handmade and hand-textured design pieces that reminds me of the beautiful, Moroccan lamps.
- Stamped with the "925" sterling mark and my initials "SM" as the artist on the reverse.
- Pendant measures 1-1/4" x 7/8"
- Included is a soft and supple rubber cord in your choice of 16", 18" or 20" with sterling silver lobster clasp. *Please note which length cord you would like at check-out. If none is mentioned, I will send the 18".
- I also have sterling silver chains available as pictured in the last photo. 16”, 18”, 20” would be an additional $20 ($155), 24” an additional $25 ($160). Please let me know if that is what you would prefer in a message prior to checking out!
- A Sunshine Jewelry cleaning cloth is included with this purchase.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for you!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio