This pendant features a Michigan Petoskey stone which is the official Michigan stone. It is a fossilized coral in a beautiful neutral gray/taupe color--goes with that little black dress, or blue jeans!
- Sterling silver setting of wire, and handmade design pieces, including my signature 3-ring sterling silver bail.
- Stamped with the "925" sterling mark and my initials "SM" as the artist on the reverse.
- Included is the 20”, supple, yet sturdy woven sterling silver chain with patina added to highlight the texture and coordinate with the setting.
- Pendant measures 2” x 1”.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio