- Beautiful, medium-light Leland Blue "stone" slag from Michigan's Lower Peninsula/Lake Michigan waters. (Slag was a by-product of smelting iron ore back in the late 1800's.) A beautiful piece of Michgan historical jewelry.
- Sterling silver setting of wire, and handmade design pieces, including my signature 3-ring sterling silver bail.
- Stamped with the "925" sterling mark and my initials "SM" as the artist on the reverse.
- Pendant measures 1-3/8" x 1-1/2"
- Included is a soft and supple 20" sterling silver chain with lobster clasp that I darkened with patina to match the setting.
- Sunshine Jewelry cleaning cloth is included with this purchase.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for you!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio