- Sterling silver setting with handsawn layers of sterling depicting a pack of wolves running over the snow and rocky ridges with a pine backdrop. A distinctive, one-of-a-kind, statement pendant.
- Featured is a naturally colored agate slice with swirls of browns, whites, grays and black...all the colors of a winter landscape with a rough, natural edge. The center of this beautiful agate is an open, white, crystal druzy that sparkles like the winter snow. The agate slice is edged with a mountain and pine copper bezel that completely compliments the theme of the piece.
- The full "Snow Moon" of January is replicated with a hand-set moonstone and sterling stars. Pendant has a darkened matte finish with the outlines of the sawn pieces burnished to catch the light.
- All photos taken outdoors with natural light.
- Stamped with the "925" sterling mark and my initials "SM" as the artist on the reverse.
- Pendant measures 2-1/2" x 2" and weighs 2 oz.
- Included is a soft and supple sterling silver 20" chain, also darkened with patina to compliment the pendant and has a sterling silver lobster clasp.
- The pendant and chain are coated with a hand-applied microcrystalline wax to inhibit tarnishing.
- A Sunshine Jewelry cleaning cloth is included with this purchase.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for you!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula overlooking Lake Superior in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio