- I am fortunate to live on the northwest side of the Keweenaw Peninsula in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula and can see Isle Royale on a clear day from my home. That inspiration evolved into this design.
- This pendant features a sterling silver circular frame with a copper, textured and hand-sawn wolf with hand-sawn, textured trees and night sky.
- A rainbow moonstone with nice flash rises above the forest outline.
- The sterling silver frame has random, rustic hammered marks and the back features a hand-sawn 7/8" sterling Isle Royale silhouette with Siskiwit Lake sawn out. There is a simple wire bail and the 925 mark for sterling silver and my initials as the artist.
- The sturdy, yet supple 18" sterling silver chain is included and has a sterling silver lobster clasp.
- I added patina to the pendant as well as the chain for a rustic, dark, nighttime feel to this piece.
- I added a hand-rubbed micro-crystalline wax to the pendant to slow the natural tarnishing of the silver but will also include a jewelry polishing cloth for touch-ups.
- Pendant measures: 1-1/8"
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of The jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio. Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio