- Sterling silver setting with four handsawn layers of sterling depicting a wolf running over the snow and rocky ridges with a pine backdrop. The full "Wolf Moon" of January is replicated with a rainbown moonstone. Pendant has a darkened matte finish with burnished edges to catch the light.
- Stamped with the "925" sterling mark and my initials "SM" as the artist on the reverse.
- Pendant measures 1-1/4" x 7/8"
- Included is a soft and supple sterling silver 18" chain, also darkened with patina to compliment the pendant and has a sterling silver lobster clasp.
- The pendant and chain are coated with a hand-applied microcrystalline wax to inhibit tarnishing.
- A Sunshine Jewelry cleaning cloth is included with this purchase.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for you!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods of the Keweenaw Peninsula overlooking Lake Superior in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio