- I am fortunate to live on the northwest side of the Keweenaw Peninsula and can see Isle Royale on a clear day from my home. That inspiration evolved into this design.
- This pendant features a hand-sawn and textured Isle Royale silhouette from U.P. mined and processed sheet copper that is soldered onto a sterling silver circular frame with a backdrop of hand-sawn trees and a night sky. Siskiwit Lake is even sawn out!
- A rainbow moonstone with nice flash rises above the forest outline. The sterling silver frame has random, rustic hammered marks and the back has a simple wire bail and the 925 mark for sterling silver and my initials as the artist.
- The sturdy, yet supple 18" sterling silver chain is included and has a sterling silver lobster clasp. The back of the pendant includes the 925 mark for sterling silver and my initials as the artist.
- I added patina to the pendant as well as the chain for a rustic, dark, nighttime feel to this piece.
- I added a hand-rubbed micro-crystalline wax to the pendant to slow the natural tarnishing of the silver but will also include a jewelry polishing cloth for touch-ups.
- Pendant measures: 1-1/8"
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio