- This Keweenaw Copper statement pendant features a gorgeous piece of polished Keweenaw Copper that includes a sweet area of green epidote, quartz and what looks to be pink prehnite.
- I set the copper piece in a sterling silver prong and partial bezel seting and the upper ring that it hangs from features a hand-sawn Upper Peninsula made from actual UP copper mined right here in Keweenaw Copper Country in one of the long-closed copper mines!
- All handmade by me in my home studio located in the Northwoods of the Keweenaw Peninsula overlooking Lake Superior! A completely one of a kind piece of jewelry!
- The sturdy, yet supple 24" sterling silver chain is included and has a sterling silver lobster clasp. The back of the pendant includes the 925 mark for sterling silver and my initials as the artist, as well as a window for a hidden glimpse at the back of the copper.
- Pendant measures: 2-3/4" high, and 1" wide.
- The pendant and chain have a microcrystalline wax hand-applied to inhibit natural tarnishing but a jewelry cleaning cloth is included for touch-ups.
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio