- A simply awesome Lake Superior Agate that has a lot going on! Just a crazy amount of detail...bands, transluscent quartz window, a couple of eyes, banding...all in reds, rose, pinks, white, coral.
- For this special agate I set it with a scalloped fine silver bezel on a fun Sterling Silver hammered, modern, squared-off circular shape with three small details drilled on the rounded side. Stamped on the back with my initials and the 925 mark for sterling silver as well as the year made.
- Absolute one-of-a-kind if there ever was!
- The band is double Sterling Silver wire.
- This ring is a US size 7 and measures 1" x 15/16".
- All purchases come with a jewelry cleaning cloth and in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Artisan crafted jewelry is created by hand, therefore no two items are identical. Each of the jewelry pieces that you see in my shop do not look machine made--they were crafted only by me with my hands and tools in my home studio located in the woods overlooking Lake Superior on the Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. *Questions? Please message me!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio