- This is a very special listing for a pair of Lake Superior Agate Pendants that have cabochons that came from the same stone. Two halves of the same agate. As soon as I saw these offered I knew that they would be part of a special set--two pendants for two souls intertwined by a love as encompassing as "To the Moon and Back!"
- These highly polished agates feature the understated, yet classic colors of a Northwoods Winter--brown, taupe, and a hint of peachy-rose, the color of apples still clinging to the gnarled brances of my wild apple trees. The handmade bezels (the silver that goes around the stones and is pushed tightly over the sides to hold them in place--no glue is used in any of my pieces!) are two halves of the same piece of silver. Both pendants are made with heirloom quality sterling and have a matte finish that I darkened with patina and three orbs of sterling silver. The hidden bails are textured and large enough if you wish to change out the chains. The backplate has the 925 mark for sterling silver and my initials as the artist.
- Two sturdy, yet supple 20" sterling silver chains that I added patina to, are included and have sterling silver lobster clasps.
- I added a hand-rubbed micro-crystalline wax to the pendants and chains to slow the natural tarnishing of the silver but I will also include two jewelry polishing cloths for touch-ups.
- Pendants measure: 1-1/4" x 15/16" and 1-1/4' x 7/8"
- All purchases come in a gift box with ribbon ready for gift-giving or as a gift for yourself!
Thank you for looking!
If you like my work please follow me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/SynthiaMarshJewelry
and Instagram: Superior_Northwoods_Studio